Describe how spatial organization affects visual perception
Spatial organization essay by Rhonda McIntyre - issuu
A variation of climactic order is called psychological order. This pattern or organization grows from our learning that readers or listeners usually give most attention to what comes at the beginning and the end, and least attention to what is in the middle. In this pattern, then, you decide what is most important and put it at the beginning or the end; next you choose what is second most important and put it at the end or the beginning (whichever remains); the less important or powerful items are then arranged in the middle. If the order of importance followed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, with 5 being most important, psychological order might follow the order 4, 3, 1, 2, 5.
in Spatial organization an essay
After successful completion of this course students are expected to be able to:
- apply methods for building spatial scenarios, visions and strategies with a long-term horizon;
- analyse the development and spatial organization of the landscape and societal activities on a regional scale;
- critically reflect on the presented methods;
- develop a regional plan with a high degree of complexity within a specific social and physical context;
- organize the work process for designing a regional plan in an interactive setting with a client in a region;
- function in different organizational roles and plan his/her tasks within the timeframe of the planning task;
- critically reflect on personal action and thinking and the group process.